“Increasing access to and availability of high quality respite resources for all caregivers in Alabama”
Alabama Lifespan Respite Resource Network® (Alabama Respite) is a statewide program of United Cerebral Palsy of Huntsville and Tennessee Valley, Inc. (UCP). Our programs and services include:
- Respite resource information and referrals for caregivers
- Education, training and public awareness
- State, local and federal advocacy
- Technical assistance in starting new programs including volunteer training
- Sharing the Care (STC) Community Initiatives
- Voucher Respite Services
- www.alabamarespite.org - Alabama Respite’s website offers information for caregivers and service providers wishing to learn more about our activities and programs. The website hosts an interactive database of agencies that provide respite services specific to Alabama’s counties.
- 866-RESTALA (866-737-8252) is Alabama Respite's toll free number for easy access for caregivers and providers seeking additional information.
GIVE ME A BREAK! is a brochure outlining how Alabama Respite is making respite resources readily available and easily accessible for all caregivers in Alabama.
ALABAMA RESPITE SERVICES is a quick, concise brochure outlining our services and contact information, along with interesting facts about respite and how you can help.