“Increasing access to and availability of high quality respite resources for all caregivers in Alabama”
Alabama Lifespan Respite Resource Network® (Alabama Respite) is a statewide program of United Cerebral Palsy of Huntsville and Tennessee Valley, Inc. (UCP Huntsville). Our statewide programs and services include:
- Voucher respite reimbursement services
- Free caregiver education, training, and public awareness (available to present and exhibit at conferences and community events with groups, organizations, churches, and agencies that serve family caregivers)
- State, local, and federal advocacy
- Respite resource information and referrals for caregivers
- Technical assistance for startup or expansion of community-based respite services.
- 866-RESTALA (866-737-8252) is Alabama Respite’s toll free number for easy access for caregivers and providers seeking additional information.
GIVE ME A BREAK! is a brochure outlining how Alabama Respite is making respite resources readily available and easily accessible for all caregivers in Alabama.
ALABAMA RESPITE SERVICES is a quick, concise brochure outlining our services and contact information, along with interesting facts about respite and how you can help.